March 26, 2018

Count your blessings -ce daily

Hi fellow scrappers.. 
 I'm here to share a cute little layout I created of my daughter and grand baby as my design team project for Creative Embellishments.. Absolutely love this photo and I wanted to create a special layout to put it on.. 

Here is what I created:
 

I used some older Country Garden papers by Bo Bunny, which I inked the sides with red and blue distress ink, added some stamping and then rubbed white paint through a stencil.


I added two hearts next to the photo, one larger and other smaller.  those represent mom and baby.. I also wanted to add a pretty border on the bottom of the photo and this Lace Border was absolutely perfect, which I painted it white and then went over with a Nuvo glitter gloss pen to give it some shimmer, which unfortunately is really difficult to see in the photo.

 
 For the top of the layout, I added the title and then the tucked the top of the bird cage into the ripped part of the paper. adding some pretty flowers that match the colors of my layout and tucking in some pretty leaf flourish, which I also covered in the Nuvo Glitter pen.

 

for the bird cage I added,
Tucking in some flowers and hanging off some flourish pieces.. I absolutely love this bird cage, I wish I had glued the part back on that I cut off, to make it look like the door was flipped open ..  The butterflies came with the paper set..
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my layout.. till next time.
Hugs
Nanné
p.s Here are the chipboard elements and stamps I used to create my layout: Lace Border 3 (lace border 3)
Bird Cage Set 1 (bird cage set 1)
Count your blessings (count your blessings)
Flourish 10 (flourish 10)
Hearts (Nested Shapes Hearts)

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo lovely. What a fab layout. Just love all the details and colours and the picture is just so precious, love it.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete