January 15, 2018

Valentines Day cards set two: CE Daily

Hi fellow scrappers and card makers..
I'm here today to share a few Valentines Day cards I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using some of the wonderful Valentines Day themed chipboard elements from the Creative Embellishments store.
I used some of the 6x6 paper sets, an edge punch and some flowers that I've been holding onto and was able to create some fun cards.
Here are a few:
I decided to paint my chipboard elements white to accent the colors of the papers..
For the this card, I added the I love you text, painted it white, then some flowers to accent the element..
and I added the I Love You text to this one, I cut the hashtag off and then painted the chipboard element white.. attached it to the card using foam tape, then some flowers to accent the colors.
and for my third card, I created a heart shaped shaker card:
I traced the big heart shaped chipboard element onto the back of the paper, then fussy cut it.. added some foam tape and sequins plus some diamond dust to the cut out heart.  I then attached it to the card base,finally gluing my white painted heart to the top of the card, adding some frosted Lace stickles to it (for some glam) and finally attaching some flowers, which I then dry brushed with white paint to tone the colors..
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my cards.. I hope its inspired you to get some of your own Valentines Day cards done this year.. Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
Here are the chipboard elements I used to create my cards:
Valentine Word Hearts (valentine word hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment