January 8, 2018

Valentines Day cards-CE daily

Hello fellow scrappers..
I'm here today to share a few Valentines Day cards I created  as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the Valentines Hashtag word set and of course some of my favorite papers by Bo Bunny.
Here are the cards I created:
Its difficult to see, but I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the bird, they are very sparkly in real life..
I painted the chipboard white and attached them to my card using foam tape squares.. The flowers are by Iamroses.
I thought this card was cute.. For those chess fans .. What a perfect pair LOL
and there you have a few of the Valentines Day cards I created.. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to get crafting.. Till next time
Hugs
Nanné
Here are the chipboard elements I used to create my cards:

No comments:

Post a Comment