November 14, 2017

CAT shaped word album

Hi everyone,I'm here to share a fun word album I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using the Cat word album set in the Creative Embellishments store..
Here is the album I created:
This has to be one of the most fun I've had with an album in a long time.. I didn't have any cat themed papers so went with some fall themed instead and I used photos of my moms cat who has been living with since my passed away almost a year ago..
How about a few close ups and some details:
I used light blue Gelatos to color the cat shaped chippies and adhered them using foam tape.
 
I also used some of the cat themed wood veneer pieces to decorate my pages..  I added some tiny art stones to the cat food bowl to look like food, since he is always begging for food..
and on the right side, a photo of my husband holding the cat that never leaves him alone..LOL
I added a pocket to the left side of the album with photos of the cat sitting in a box next to my desk.
I highlighted my cat chippies with heart shaped chippies, flowers and orange colored fibers.
and for a tiny detail, I added a tiny bell.
and there you have my word album..
Thank you for stopping by today.. Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
here are the chippies I used to create this album:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment