September 24, 2017

Autumn Day- CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers..
I'm here to share a fun autumn themed layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using a photo of my senior pup.. He is turning 13 but has the energy and creativity for mischief as a 2 yr old..LOL   I used lots of beautiful chipboard elements to help create my autumn scene..
Here is what I created:
I used Autumn Day papers from the Photo Play 6x6 paper pad..
Using smaller paper pads are awesome when you can cut them up to create your background, less waste..
How about some close ups and details on how I created my layout:
I added the flourish to my layout, highlighting them with lots of different colored flowers.. I wanted to stick with autumn colors.. creams, brown, greens and oranges.. Those are definitely some of my all time favorite color combinations..  I also wanted to add that "little" detail and decided to used some large art stones by Prima..
   
I also used a few pumpkins, tucking them behind some of the flowers I had added.. I colored those using some of Lindy's Magical pigment powders and a water brush, it made putting the color on my chipboard so easy and I did not use any gesso this time..
 
I adore the flairs in the Creative embellishments shop.. I decided to add a few of the Happy Tails flairs to my layout.. and by the way, the only thing you need to "beware" of with this dog, is the fact that he will lick you to death..LOL
 
For some of the leaves, I added a few autumn leaves and decided to keep them raw chipboard and not add any color to them. I absolutely love how they look with the fall colors..
 
and there you have my autumn themed layout..
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my daily for today.. Till next time..
Hugs
Nanné
Here are the items I used to create my layout:

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment