August 26, 2017

Beautiful-photo frame-CE daily

Hi fellow crafters.. I'm here to share a photo frame I altered as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using a black photo frame, chipboard elements and some flowers..
Here is my photo frame:
she is my beautiful sister in law who passed away a year ago from cancer..
She was only 46 years old and has 3 beautiful children..
 
I wanted to incorporate things she loved to my picture frame and dragon flies were one of her all time favorites..
 
and of course the title phrase "Beautiful" is a perfect touch to my frame..
I also added some flowers and a few butterflies, along with a metal key, because she collected keys of all shapes and sizes..

That is my design team project for today..
Thank you for stopping by today and taking a look at my project..
till next time..
Hugs
Here are the chipboard elements I used to decorate my frame:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment