April 13, 2017

Adventure- CE daily

Hi fellow scrappers... 
I'm here to share a fun travel themed layout I created as my design team project for Creative Embellishments, using an old photo of myself that was taken by my daughter on our very first trip back to the States since we had moved to Finland back in 1996.. I think the photo was taken in 2008 and we got to spend 5 glorious weeks with our family and friends in Florida and in Iowa... Wow! those chairs were bright..LOL
Here the layout I created:

I love that chipboard plane, sets off my layout perfectly :) 


I used some of the arrows on my layout from arrows chipboard set..
Love the fact that I get to point at things on my layout :) The small letters on the side are from the Basic alphabet set..I get a lot of use out of that set..


the globe is definitely a favorite of mine.. I trimmed it just a bit and so I was able to have parts of it on top of my photo mats..
I also used some of the small circles background panel to tuck in under my photo mat.. that is a great element and goes a long way.


I used one of the film strips for the bottom corner of my layout.. I cut it in half, and tucked it behind some of the flowers..
all of the chipboard elements were painted with brown paint and then I added some drops of white paint, which is by Ranger.
The background stamp I used is the distressed checkered by Creative Embellishments
Thank you for stopping by today..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

here are the chippies I used to create my layout:
  
Airplane set                                     Globe 6"

   
Adventure set                                  Mini circle panel

  
Arrow Banners                                     Distressed checkered stamp

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout, Nanne! Love how many chippys you got on this one!

    ReplyDelete