March 26, 2014

You Old Goat- PPPR reveal

It's another Wednesday reveal for us ladies over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon.  
I've been absolutely dying to use some of the fun farm animals in the Farm Critters cutting file..  I decided to use the goat and created a birthday card for my hubby..LOL  He'll be 45 in July and this will fit him perfectly... I always tell people that I live with 3 little pigs and an old goat..LOL

Here's my card:
Teee Heee Heeee...
The card measures 6x6

How about some close ups:

Isn't he adorable... 
His fleece is actually a dark brown and gave him a birthday hat which is from the Make a Wish cutting file and a balloon from the Birthday Panda Cutting file..

The sentiment is a free font I have in my SIL software, I printed it onto the label which is from the Layered Labels 1 cutting file.. I added the faux stitching by adding an extra layer using the "offset" in the SIL software, then editing the solid line and making it a stitched line and adding the white border..

Aaaaw, check out that adorable face..  I tried to make it look like the goat was holding the balloon in his teeth :)

for supplies used:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Designer Edition
Canon home printer

White cardstock
Digital papers

PPPR cutting files:


Free font
white marker
foam tape
distress ink: Brushed Corduroy

alrighty then fellow crafters.. 
That's my post for today's reveal and you really need to go stop by PPPR's blog and check out what fun and amazing projects the rest of our design team has created for today's reveal..
Till next time..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

  1. love it! I am a capricorn so when I saw this post I had to give it a closer look! too cute!

    ReplyDelete