February 26, 2014

You're Berry Sweet- PPPR reveal

It's another Wednesday reveal for us ladies over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon and for this week, I decided to make a layout using some of the fun cutting files from the PPPR store..
I'm one of those crafters, where I'm always thinking out of the box.. I love using different cutting files or should say combining cutting files to create fun and whimsical layouts and/or cards..

For today's layout reveal, I actually used images from 4 different cutting files..
and of course my cute little girl back about 14 yrs ago  :)
I added some journaling strips just so I can journal and dates on the layout on a later date..

How about some close ups and details of the layout:

I used the flowers and leaves from the FLOWER ASSORTMENT cutting file..
and I found a fun free font that came already in the boxes.. saved a lot of time :)

My little sweetheart.. She is turning 25 in May, I can hardly believe it myself..

The swirly vines are from the FRIENDS FOREVER cutting file..
I just welded two of them together
I also added some Glossy Accents to the centers of the white flowers..

I also wanted to use one of the cute wagons in the PUMPKIN PATCH cutting file..
 just so you can see that you can use those cuts for more than just Autumn projects :)

and finally, the cute yummy strawberry's.. Those are in the VALENTINE'S SWEET'S cutting file.. I once again decided to not use the dipped chocolate part of the cutting file.. Best part is that all of these files come in layers, so you can choose what you want to use and what you don't wanna use :)

Now, don't forget to grab the Friday Freebie:
Smile Title Cutting Files
and there will be a new freebie this coming Friday 2.28
so, you don't want to miss out..

and there's also a fun monthly challenge you really want to participate in:



for supplies used to create my layout:

Silhouette Cameo
Silhouette Designer Edition
Canon Printer
White cardstock
Digital papers

Cutting files from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon:
Flowers and leaves: Flower assortment cutting file

*Foam tape, white liquid pearls, white marker
Distress ink: Fired Brick and Bundled Sage 

and there we have it fellow scrappers..
Do stop by PPPR and check out all of the fun projects the rest of the design team has created for todays reveal..
Till next time, hope you have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! I can't wait to use the Friday freebie in a layout! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete