February 12, 2014

You hold the key to my heart card-PPPR reveal

Happy hump day fellow crafters..
Being that its Wednesday, it can only mean one thing.. Its reveal time for us ladies over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon..  For today's project, I decided to share a card I have created with some of the flowers, leaves and vines from the Flower Assortment cutting fine in the PPPR store.. I also nabbed a few other goodies as well to create a pretty card for Valentines Day and its going to be our Wedding Anniversary.. I made sure he wouldn't forget what day we got married by making Valentines Day..LOL 

So, lets get to the goodies shall we:

I also used gem flourish, Stickles, a brad and black Crinkle Ribbon.

How about some close ups and I tell ya how I created this card :)


I absolutely love this flower.. So many layers, easily created using the flowers (flower 10) from the Flower Assortment cutting file.. I created two larger flowers and two small ones.. inked the edges with distress ink (Fired Brick) and then bent the petals back on the large ones and forward with the smaller ones.. Using foam tape to attach the layers.. 


for the black inner petals, I used one of the flower's from flower 11 set  and the white flower is from the flower 9 set both are from the Flower assortment cutting file.. and finally adding a pretty brad for the middle..


Here you can see the layered Crinkle Ribbon, which is from 3 Girl Jam..


For the tiny flower, I used the same flower petal as the large ones, just created it small.. I'm thinking its about 1" big.. The leaves are also from the Flower Assortment Cutting file as well as the white flourish..


and just to add that little something, something.. I decided to grab the heart locket and the key, those are located on the Heart Lock Cutting file..


Here's the key that comes with the heart locket.. I covered it with black stickles and for the background, I used the one of the labels from the Layered Labels cutting file..


here you can see how many layers I was able to add to the card.. plus the title phrase, I found that in the SIL store and thought it was perfect for this card..

Flower Assortment Cutting Files
Here you can see just how big this cutting file is.. 
So many amazing flowers, leaves and vines to play with and they are all in layers, so you can mix and match..

and there ya have it fellow crafters.. I'm so in love with this card and yes, its a bit much..LOL  just the way I like em...
Now, stop by PPPR blog and check out the amazing projects the rest of the Design team has created for today's reveal and there's always a fun challenge for you to join as well.. 
So, till next time..
Hope you have a scrap-tastic week
Hugs
Nanné

No comments:

Post a Comment