November 6, 2013

"Thankful" card- PPPR reveal

Happy Hump Day fellow paper lovers. 
I'm here today to share an easel card I made for our reveal over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon.. I have been wanting to create an easel card for the longest time and having all of these cute leaf cuts, I knew that now was a good time get crafting on one :)
I apologize for the bad lighting, its dark and gloomy for us here at the north pole with no sun in sight, its been cloudy and rainy for the last few weeks.. Yuck!!

So, here is my card:
remember to click on the pic to make it bigger :)
How cute is that squirrel? 
I added lots of different leaves from the Falling leaves cutting file and edited the Nuts for You file, just using the acorns which was easy using the "knife" tool in the SIL software..

side view.. Those leaves are propped up with foam tape to help hold the card up, creating that easel look..

close up of the acorns, leaves and tree top..  The banner is a SIL cutting file, which I added my own sentiment to..

here you can see all of those layers I created with foam tape :)
and lots of drops of stickles to add a little glim glam to my card..

for supplies used:

Silhouette Designer Edition
Silhouette Cameo
Canon Printer

White and green cardstock
foam tape
inks
white marker
Sentiment, top note and banner are SIL files

PPPR Cutting files:

and there ya have it fellow crafters..
Do stop by PPPR's blog and check out what amazing projects the rest of the design team has created and join in the challenge to win some amazing prizes.  Dont' forget to grab this weeks Friday freeby as well and every Friday is a new free cutting file available :)
hugs
Nanné

2 comments: