April 1, 2011

Best Time of your Life-SOUS reveal

Oh Spring, for where art thau?   
I dont' know about any of you and how much snow and cold you all have had to endure this winter, but COME ON!! enough is enough already...LOL
Lets all pray to the spring god's and lets get the spring on the way..

But before we can get to spring, us girls over SOUS are having our bi-weekly sketch reveal again today and we found a really beautiful sketch thats made by Beggahuna..I love how she can encorporate so many beautiful elements into her sketches..
So, here is my take on her sketch:




and here is the sketch I followed (sort of)..LOL



I've been dying to make one of these roman clock circles and it was so easy to make using my cricut expression and my George cartridge.. In a way, I wished I had made it a different color, but it looks pretty good for now..LOL
OH and I will be uploading that "roman clock" file onto this post as soon as I get all the other stuff off of the Design file.. So, be on the look out!!

and then for some close ups:









and for the list of supplies used:

Papers by: Basic Grey: Bittersweet collection
cardstock: white, maroon, brown and black

Cricut cartridge: George and Basic Shapes
Title font: Time, Life
Roman clock 
download file by clicking HERE
(file now available for download)

Big flower by Prima
roses by Prima
hydrangeous by Prima
white flowers by: I am roses
Leaves by: I am roses

Hand made vine 

Gems by: Prima E-Line
pink ribbon
white crochette lace ribbon

I hope I didn't forget anything off of that list..
Thank you all so much for stopping by and I certainly hope you stop by SOUS and see what the other designers have created using this sketch and I have included a link to the vine tutorial which is by Sandy Windsor at Details by Sandy and she created this tutorial for us over at SOUS ..
Hope everyone has great and creative weekend..
Hugs
Nanné



16 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout Nanne - I LOVE your clock, well done. And all on George - way cool!! And you fair dented your stash of Prima flowers - WTG....

    Love & Hugs
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, as always!! I will be watching for that file! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you did with the BG papers, and the clock is amazing! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This LO is sooo beautiful!! I love your clock! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout!!!!! Such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Page!! Love how you used the clock!! Very cool:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! Beautiful!!!!!! Absolutly stunning work! You deserve an A+ for sure!
    I am a new follower of your. Hope you pop over to my blog and check it out!
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nanne, I have to tell you , you have the most beautiful Daughter and you do such an awesome job in capturing her in such Gorgeous ways!
    Beautiful layout as always
    Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nanne, you've created another gorgeous layout of your daughter!! The clock, the vine, the flowers... are all just beautiful!!! Love the title!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the LO! The flowers are so pretty! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Apr. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [03 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely breathtaking nanne ... luv X:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nanne...is it weird to talk about how hot Amber is? Cause I'm feeling slightly wrong here, LOL!
    But really, this is soooooooooo freakin' cool and I am SO in love with the large clock. What a great element on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful Nanne! I love the large clock face with this sketch. Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love the roman clock and the way you did your title.

    ReplyDelete